We’re hiring … Mid-Weight Interior Designer
We are recruiting for a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to be based in our principal design studio, in Birmingham. The role involves working across all project stages from concept through to detailed design. You will also be required to carry out site visits and liaise during the construction stage.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Interior Design or Architecture, with a genuine passion for designing restaurants and hotels. You will be able to demonstrate strong creative and technical skills and most importantly be a friendly and down to earth person.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working across all project design stages from concept through to detailed design.
- Liaising with clients throughout the duration of a project.
- Liaising with external consultants as required.
- Liaising with the project manager during the construction stage.
- Running your own projects.
Required skills and attributes:
- Highly creative with a passion for restaurant / hospitality design
- Good technical knowledge
- Good ability using AutoCAD
- Sketchup experience is preferred but not essential
- Organised, detail focused, hard working
- A good team player
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, due to the high number of applicants we will only be able to respond to individuals we invite for interview.
Please note no recruitment agents please.