We’re hiring … PR Manager (part time)
Faber are recruiting for a PR Manager, to work part time and be based in our design studio in Birmingham. The role will include publishing completed projects and carrying out other activities alongside our ongoing marketing campaigns.
You will be required to work 20 hours per week, the scheduling of which can be discussed to fit in with other commitments you may have.
Key activities will include:
- Writing and distributing press releases for completed projects
- Seeking out opportunities for entering design competitions
- Organising events and speaking engagements for our Creative Director
- Assisting the marketing team with copy writing
Required skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a PR role
- Proven ability to write engaging and original copy for a variety of audiences
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and creative environment
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape and the ability to foster relationships
- Organised, detail focused, hard working
- Friendly and easy-going personality
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience. Digital format (pdf) CV’s to be sent to email@example.com.